Connect With Us
Considering membership? You've come to the right place. We've designed this section of our website to answer your membership questions and actually guide you through the steps to becoming a member. Over the next twenty to thirty minutes, we are going to give you an overview of our mission and ministry strategy. At the end, you will have the opportunity to apply for membership.
As you are about to discover, membership at Oasis Church involves more than simply getting your name on a list. At Oasis - membership is synonymous with involvement.
Specifically, as a member of Oasis you will be called upon to help create, lead, and resource our various ministry environments. Strategic Service and Authentic Community are two of our Core Values. Therefore, we ask that all members be involved in a life group environment and/or serving on a strategic service team.
LIFE GROUPS & SERVING TEAMS
If you are new to Oasis and have not connected with a Life Group or a Strategic Service Team we want to help facilitate that process right now. Simply click on either of the links listed below. We will collect some information and then someone will contact you about getting involved in either a group or a Strategic Service Team. After your brief detour to either of these sites come on back and we will walk you through the membership application!
THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF OASIS
As a regular attendee, you've had a front row seat to observe the life-changing mission of Oasis. But we realize that while seeing is believing, just seeing may not have covered it all.
Below we'll give you access to all of the important information you'll need as a member, including our Core Values and Statement of Faith. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to apply for membership online from the comfort of your home or office. In the process we'll ask about your personal relationship with Jesus Christ as well as your baptism and involvement. We'll also collect some biographical information to make you aware of ministry opportunities designed for your season of life. If at any time you need to take a break, feel free to bookmark your place and return to it later.
Chances are you are already familiar with many of our ministry environments. No doubt they are a big part of what hooked you to begin with. As a member we will ask you to move beyond simply participating in these incredible environments. We are going to ask you to partner with us in creating, leading, and funding our environments as well.
Creating relevant, life changing environments is neither easy nor inexpensive. But with your help we can continue to impact our community through this unique approach to ministry.
TELL ME MORE
We know that by now some of you are ready to sign up, but others still have a few questions. Below we have provided links to a number of documents that explain the core ideology of Oasis. Hopefully, these documents will answer any questions. If not, feel free to contact us with any and all questions.
- Core Values
- Guiding Principles
- Belief Statement
- Constitution & Bylaws (contact us by email)
- About Us
If all systems are go, you may proceed with the application process.
The application will ask for information about the following four pre-requisites that will be important in your role as a member.
- Be sure to fill out the application at one time (ie. don't leave it over night and then come back because the site will time out).
- Don't click away from the page and then return if you have already filled out some of the answers, they will not be saved.
- Since our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, it is essential that our members have a relationship with Jesus Christ. We will briefly ask you to tell us about your relationship. Here is a simple explanation of what it means to have a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is clear about God's desire for each of us to make a public profession of faith through baptism. If you haven't been baptized since accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, just mark no when asked on the membership application and we will contact you. Here is some more information on baptism.
- We equate membership with involvement. Involvement in a Life Group and/or a Serving Team is required for membership.
- All members need to agree to abide by the membership covenant. Click Here to read the membership covenant.
When all four qualifications are complete, your application will be processed for membership.
We want to make this experience as easy as possible for you. So, if any section is unclear or if you have questions, please contact us.
If you do not need assistance please fill out the application. We look forward to serving with you at Oasis.